2017 Manufacturing Employee of the Year Winners
The South Carolina Manufacturing Employee of the Year Award was created to focus attention on the important contributions manufacturing employees make to their employers, customers and communities. The award winners, selected by the Manufacturing Steering Committee, showcase employee contributions in the areas of innovation, teamwork, community service and leadership.
We are pleased to announce the following winners for 2017:
- Small Employer: Wayne Norris, 3C Forming Team Lead, CeramTec North America
- Medium Employer: Armond Prior, Aircraft Sheetmetal Mechanic, Lockheed Martin
- Large Employer: Dennis Askew, Vice President and Mill Manager - Marlboro Mill, Domtar
- Small Employer: Andrea Rodgers, Information Technology Administrator, Phoenix Specialty Mfg. Co.
- Medium Employer: Teri King, Manager, HR, Bosch-Rexroth Corporation
- Large Employer: George Olley, Tire Building Controller, Michelin- Spartanburg
- Small Employer: Lisa Ann Ward, Administrative Assistant, Danfoss
- Medium Employer: Eva M Grande-Sandoval, Plant Change Management Draexlmaier - Duncan
- Large Employer: Eugene White, Principal Program Planner, Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC.