2018 Best Places to Work in South Carolina
Tuesday, August 2, 2018
Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center
1101 Lincoln St | Columbia, SC
Reception: 6:00 p.m.
Dinner and Awards Presentation: 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
The South Carolina Chamber, the publishers of SCBIZ and the Best Companies Group have joined for the 13th consecutive year to produce the Best Places to Work in South Carolina program. This initiative is dedicated to identifying and recognizing South Carolina's most innovative and top-notch employers. Those companies selected as "Best Places to Work" will be recognized and honored during a reception and dinner on August 2, 2018 at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center.
To be eligible for consideration, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the state of South Carolina
- Have a minimum of 15 employees working in the state of South Carolina
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
Applications for the 2018 awards cycle will open in January 2018. To be notified when the process is live, please use this form.
To view the full 2018 program timeline, please click here.