Best Places to Work in South Carolina
The South Carolina Chamber, the publishers of SCBIZ and the Best Companies Group joined for the 14th consecutive year to produce the Best Places to Work in South Carolina program. This initiative is dedicated to identifying and recognizing South Carolina's most innovative and top-notch employers. Those companies selected as "Best Places to Work" were recognized and honored during a reception and dinner, presented by Colonial Life, on August 1, 2019 at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center.
To be eligible for consideration, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the state of South Carolina
- Have a minimum of 15 employees working in the state of South Carolina
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
For more information on the program or to sign up to be notified when the 2020 application process goes live, please visit bestplacestoworksc.com.