Best Places to Work in South Carolina
PLEASE NOTE: IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19,
ALL SC CHAMBER EVENTS ARE UNDER REVIEW.
WE WILL UPDATE OUR EVENT PAGES SHOULD THERE BE ANY CHANGES
The South Carolina Chamber, the publishers of SCBIZ and the Best Companies Group join for the 15th consecutive year to produce the Best Places to Work in South Carolina program. This initiative is dedicated to identifying and recognizing South Carolina's most innovative and top-notch employers. Those companies selected as "Best Places to Work" are recognized and honored during a reception and dinner at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center.
To be eligible for consideration, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the state of South Carolina
- Have a minimum of 15 employees working in the state of South Carolina
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
SAVE THE DATE:
2020 Best Places to Work in SC Awards Dinner: Thursday, August 6, 2020 in Columbia!
How to Get Involved:
For more information on the program or to sign up, please visit bestplacestoworksc.com.
Sponsorships are available for this event
Please contact Sunny Philips for additional information.