South Carolina must advocate for issues at the federal level to ensure South Carolina's business climate prospers and creates jobs here in our state.
The South Carolina Chamber Supports
- Funding for the Port of Charleston deepening project
- Reauthorizing the Export-Import Bank
- Ensuring that federal regulations are not overly burdensome to business from agencies such as the NLRB, EPA and OSHA
- Funding to maintain operations at the Savannah River Site and the Savannah River National Laboratory
- Reforming immigration policy on border control, guest worker programs, e-Verify and legal pathways to citizenship
- Finding environmental energy solutions for offshore drilling exploration and the Keystone XL Pipeline