South Carolina’s chambers working together for the state’s business community is key. Together, they can give a voice to small businesses and have a real impact for the state’s business community. For this reason, the South Carolina Chamber has formed the Chamber Alliance. This partnership aims to bring chambers together and empower small businesses to solve the issues they face.
The Chamber Alliance refers to state, regional and local Chambers in South Carolina
Any local or regional chamber that is a member of the SC Chamber of Commerce is part of the Chamber Alliance, and is an Alliance Partner.
ALLIANCE PARTNERS BENEFITS
- SC Chamber of Commerce will host quarterly lunch meetings for Alliance Partners so chambers across the state can collaborate and discuss best practices and share ideas.
- Have the opportunity to host a “Grassroots Meeting” to allow your members to provide input in the State Chamber’s annual “Competitiveness Agenda.”
- Up-to-date information on state policy.
- Use of Chamber conference room and meeting space for your Columbia meetings/events (pending availability).
- Annual collaboration and training for staff.
Chamber Alliance Members are small business members of regional and local Chambers that are provided a membership in the State Chamber at no cost.
At the option of the local or regional chamber, all active members who employ ten or fewer full-time employees are eligible to become “Alliance Members” in the SC Chamber of commerce at no additional cost.
ALLIANCE MEMBERS BENEFITS
- Membership in the SC Chamber of Commerce at no additional cost (contingent upon remaining in good standing with their local chamber and having ten or fewer full-time employees.)
- Eligibility to participate on the SC Chamber of Commerce Small Business Council and affect policy change.
- SC Chamber of Commerce weekly e-newsletter, Chamber Buzz.
- Digital copies of all SC Chamber of Commerce publications; ASCEND Magazine, Workforce & Jobs Report and Legislative Scorecard.
- Discounted member pricing for SC Chamber of Commerce events and E-Certify program.
- Access to SC Chamber of Commerce Member Training programs.
- A voice at the statehouse through the SC Chamber of Commerce lobbying team.
- Up-to-date information on legislative activities during session.
To learn more about the Chamber Alliance and get involved, contact Judith Whisman at firstname.lastname@example.org.