South Carolina’s chambers working together for the state’s business community are key. Together they can give a voice and have a real impact for the state’s business community and specifically the state’s small business community which is the cornerstone of jobs in South Carolina. For this reason, the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce has formed the Chamber Alliance. This partnership aims to bring chambers together and empower small businesses to solve the issues they face.
Chamber Alliance Partner benefits include:
- S.C. Chamber of Commerce will host quarterly lunch meetings for Alliance Partners so chambers across the state can collaborate and discuss best practices and share ideas.
- Have the opportunity to host a “Grassroots Meeting” to allow your members to provide input in the State Chamber’s annual “Competitiveness Agenda.”
- Up-to-date information on state policy.
- Use of Chamber conference room and meeting space for your Columbia meetings/events (pending availability).
- Annual collaboration and training for staff.