Perferred Underwriting with Colonial Life
We've partnered with Colonial Life to offer a voluntary benefits package with preferred underwriting for your employees. Colonial Life offers short-term disability, critical illness, whole life insurance, and accident insurance plans for our members. The plans are available only through our broker partners at Insurance Management Group (IMG).
Connect with Jackee Moye at IMG to discuss Colonial Life's plans: JackeeM@imgsc.com.
Benefits of Colonial Life Products
Colonial Life is headquartered in Columbia, South Carolina and offers a wide range of financial protection options, helping more than three million people at nearly 80,000 companies.
- Benefits are paid directly to employees
- Plans are portable
- Benefits are paid regardless of any other insurance employee may have
- All products are guaranteed issue for accounts sizes of three enrolled
Short-term Disability Plans
These plans can help your employees have peace of mind and financial stability. Do they have what they need to protect their most valuable asset, their ability to earn an income?
- Benefit periods of three, six, or twelve months.
- Can insure up to 60% of your monthly income.
- Pays benefits for covered accidents or sickness (including maternity).
- Partial disability benefit, payable.
Accident Insurance Plans
Accidents can happen at home, work, or even on the playground. Your employees can’t pick when or where accidents will occur, but they can choose to protect themselves from financial losses when they do.
- Coverage is available for employee, spouse, children, or family.
- Coverage worldwide.
Critical Illness Plans
- Pays a lump sum upon the diagnosis of a covered critical illness.
- Face amounts between $5,000 - $15,000 guaranteed.
- Coverage available for employee, spouse, or family.
Whole Life Insurance Plans
- Permanent life insurance that will never increase in premiums.
- Offers an accelerated death benefit rider that will allow you to request 75 percent of your policy’s death benefit if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- Guaranteed issue of up to $50,000.
Schedule a 1-on-1 counseling session with Jackee Moye at our broker partner, IMG, to learn more about your preferred underwriting options.