More Choices. Greater Value.
February 26, 2014
Now more than ever, it pays to invest in the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce, the state’s unified voice of business. Whether you are interested in advocacy that affects your bottom line, staying informed about key business issues, marketing your business and/or networking, you can find it all with your investment in the South Carolina Chamber. With the all new Palmetto Advantage Membership Investment Program, Chamber members have more investment choices that can be tailored to fit their specific business needs. Along with more choices, members receive an even better return for every dollar invested in the Chamber.
The Palmetto Advantage Program offers:
- Seven annual investment levels for more company flexibility and options: Advocate ($500-$1,499), Pacesetter $1,500-$2,999), Signature ($3,000-$4,999), Crown ($5,000-$9,999), Cornerstone ($10,000-$24,999), President’s Circle ($25,000-$49,999) and Chairman’s Circle ($50,000 or more). Each level comes with specific benefits, tailored to meet your company’s needs.
- Recognition for a member’s combined investment for dues, sponsorships and advertising.
- A deeper combination of valuable member benefits with each level of annual investment.
- The opportunity to manage all investment decision in a more convenient, condensed format, greatly reducing the frequency of Chamber solicitations.
- Flexibility to address different components of investment throughout the year.
Each South Carolina Chamber member receives a specific level of services and benefits associated with their company’s level of investment in the Palmetto Advantage program.Chamber members are able to examine a carefully defined list, with corresponding dollar values, and see exactly what their company is receiving in exchange for their annual Chamber investment.
Some key new incentives greet members at different levels, including additional levels of exposure in the South Carolina Business Directory and Resource Guide, invitations to key investor receptions with dignitaries,key investor seating at Chamber events, company promotion via Chamber social media, eligibility to participate on Chamber committees, monetary credits to use for advertising and sponsorships, eligibility to post member-to-member offers on the Chamber Marketplace online, opportunity for mailer inserts in South Carolina Business magazine and South Carolina Business Directory and Resource Guide, special signage and materials placement at Chamber events, a company video loop in the Chamber lobby, corporate signage in the Chamber Board Room, unlimited contacts to receive information, eligibility to sponsor annual Grassroots Meetings, eligibility to sponsor a board of directors luncheon,invitation to Chamber board meetings and no-cost use of Chamber meeting facilities.
There is no better time to invest in the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce. We are excited about the Palmetto Advantage Membership Investment Program and the choices and greater value it affords all businesses. A Chamber member representative will be contacting you shortly to help your company make the best decisions for your needs in investing in the Chamber. In the meantime, contact Barbara Beckham,vice president of membership with any questions at 803-799-4601.
Mike Zeller is vice president, brand marketing with Jackson Marketing Group, Inc. and chair of the Chamber’s membership committee.