S.C. Chamber-Affiliated PAC Endorses 15 House Members For Re-election
May 31, 2018
COLUMBIA, S.C. – The South Carolina Chamber of Commerce PAC, which supports pro-jobs candidates for the General Assembly, today endorsed 15 members of the S.C. House of Representatives who are running for re-election.
Each Chamber PAC-endorsed candidate has joined the business community in the fight to make South Carolina the most competitive state in the nation for business development.
“The business community is proud to announce its support for these House members,” said Chamber President and CEO Ted Pitts. “They have strengthened our workforce, delivered tax relief, invested in our infrastructure and reduced the regulatory burden – and, when they are re-elected, we look forward to working with them to keep South Carolina on the move.”
The following House members have earned the business community’s support in June’s primary elections based on their performance on the S.C. Chamber of Commerce’s annual legislative scorecard.
- State Rep. Nathan Ballentine (District 71, Richland and Lexington Counties)
- State Rep. Micah Caskey (District 89, Lexington County)
- State Rep. Sylleste Davis (District 100, Berkeley Country)
- State Rep. Greg Duckworth (District 104, Horry County)
- State Rep. Craig Gagnon (District 11, Abbeville and Anderson Counties)
- State Rep. Jackie Hayes (District 55, Darlington, Dillon, Horry and Marlboro Counties)
- State Rep. Phyllis Henderson (District 21, Greenville Country)
- State Rep. Joe McEachern (District 77, Richland County)
- State Rep. Samuel Rivers (District 15, Berkley and Charleston Counties)
- State Rep. Mike Sottile (District 112, Charleston County)
- State Rep. Kit Spires (District 96, Lexington County)
- State Rep. Eddie Tallon (District 33, Spartanburg County)
- State Rep. Jay West (District, Abbeville and Anderson County)
- State Rep. Brian White (District 6, Anderson County)
- State Rep. Ronnie Young (District 84, Aiken County)